We do have a 30-day money back guarantee for all of our shared hosting plans and 14 days money back guarantee for cloud hosting plans. Our money back guarantee gives you peace of mind that our services will meet the expectations set out in the TOS.
To the maximum extent applicable under national law and without affecting your rights as a consumer, the money back guarantee is your sole and exclusive remedy should our services fail to meet the expectations set out in this TOS.
The following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- Service termination requests must be posted through your Client Area.
- Initial orders for hosting services are covered within thirty days for Shared Hosting Accounts and Services and within fourteen days for Cloud Hosting Accounts from the day we activate the service(s).
- Renewal orders for hosting services canceled within 30 days from the date of payment qualify for a full refund if the renewal term has not started. If the new term has started, a partial refund is available for all fees except the fee due for the first month of the new term.
- Domain name fees are not refundable and may be due upon cancellation even if waived initially as part of a special promotion.
- Paid Support or Third Party Services are not covered by the money back guarantee.